Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ZEBRAAA! :D

So as the title says, I have latley descided that I love zebra tack! Blue is finally going to be able to fufill his life long dream of being a zebra! I am buying him this blanket:
http://www.wildhorsecolors.com/tough1600denierwaterproofturnoutblanket.aspx
:D also, they have zebra saddle pads, helmet covers, gloves, and much more zebra things. Do you really HAVE to have two colors for eventing??? Leave your comments on this issue. Ps, i've considered Blue's changing color and zebra seems to complement them all, dont they? xD Comment comment comment!!

4 comments:

  1. hwy amazingindy and blue i love the zebra idea i think it will fit blues personality very well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool, I thought about Zebra for awhile before I picked Pink and Black :)
    I found my Zebra Helmet Cover at Tractor Supply, I have also seen them at Equiknox.
    You can get it mono-gramed at Equiknox, thats how mine was done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I have no idea what Indigo was doing maybe it is a mental thing hahaha He THINKS he is off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I e-mailed you about the clean up

    ReplyDelete