Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend Snow

As the title says, the ''big snowstorm'' did come. Ugh! As has been said on alot of blogs I read, ''HORSE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HATE SNOW!'' It's so icky. I went sledding and descided the walk up the hill isn't worth the slide back down. Anyways, Saturday was my my instructor's son's 16th Birthday party! Happy Birthday Reid! We went t0 an air museum, it was really cool with some really impressive peices of of history.

As for riding, I rode Blue Thursday. It's like we finally ''clicked.'' He was doing as I asked and everything. Honestly the only things we need to work on now are minor: collection, non-giraffeness, and leads... Well, kind of minor. He backed up like it was nothiing, stuck off like a pro, I'm very impressed.

And then we have Indy. :) We had a lesson Sunday, he threw a shoe. ARG! He wasn't too off though. All we did was walk/trot work, so nothing too strainious. He was lost some muscle over the past couple months. :( But that will build up no sweat in the spring.
Thats all for now, cio. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment