Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh my goodness! Ceollection? WHAT?!?

Wow, it's been forever since I've posted. D:

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog latley. School's been out all week due to ''snow'' :/ So no riding Blueforddd. BUTTT since I didn't get to trailer him over to the barn Saturday like I wanted to, my instructor came out and gave Blue and I a lesson. :) We worked on collecting, which I am AMAZED he picked up on it so quickly. We got collected walk, and a little collected trot. We didn't even attempt canter, but we worked on leads, which he got both of them eventually with a litle exaggerated rein aid... So I have found the saddle I've been searching for, and I'll have it by next week. I've also found a ttttrailer I'm possibly getting. (: Everythings kinda falling into place.

I bet your wondering about Indigo.... He's wonderfulll. A little off/lame but that's usual Indigo in the winter. Bless his heart. Hope he's better in time to foxhunt... :D

Well ima go guys. :] I might ride Blue later depends..

Cio!

No comments:

Post a Comment