Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Randomness

Yes, so I am currently P.O.E.D at my laptop because I got half way through a blogs post, and wham, my laptop shuts off! I'm going to start over now...
As you may or may not have noticed, I have changed my blog around completly, including the title which I think is crummy it would be VERY MUCH appreciated if you would leave a comment with another one. Now that I have stated how proud I am of my new-found-blog-editing-skillzzz the randomness insues!
  • Indigo began training me, now I am training Indigo.
  • My middle name is Renea.
  • Indigo's middle name is ''Of''
  • Blue's middle name is uhmm... Well he doen't have one.
  • I am currently trying to descide my barn/event colors. I've narrowed it down to: bright green and white. navy blue and light pink. purple and white.
  • For Valentines Day my daddy is building me three or four sets of AMAZINGG jump standards.
  • My boots are getting repaired soon.
  • If there is a hunt at a local farm called the ''McCord's'' this year, Indigo and I are attending.
  • I *MIGHT* make Blue his own blog just so this one can be mine and Indy's special thing.
  • My favorite thing in the world is to canter bareback, with my eyes closed.
  • Blue is set on world domination....
  • This post is uber long now. :) Cio. LOVEEEEEEE Indigo, Blue, and Josie.

No comments:

Post a Comment