Saturday, January 23, 2010

News

Hello guys. :) Once again I find myself writing a post appolpgizing [spelling?] for my lack-of-postsness. I actually just got back from the barn, I had a lesson on Indigo. Latley we've been working on sidepassing, shoulder-in, haunches-in, and halfpassing. If you look at a picture of Indigo, he is NOT the most comformationaly orrect Thoroughbred, INFACT he actually has poor conformation. Everybody at the barn calls him ''the bus'' because he is SO HARD to turn. His conformation and body style makes it hard for him to do bounces, hard for him to take one strided jumps, ANNND hard for him to do flextion ect. He is very dull to legs ect ect. He is slowley but surley waking up and moving. Last week I opened the arena handgate, and he sidepassed off my leg to swing open the gate! =ooo
I bet your wondering about Blue. Well it has been VERY mucky here and I can't ride him, :( hopefully tomorrow it will be better. I am conditioning him. :) should be fun hahaha. Cio guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment