Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blue the Big Boy

Catchy title, ehh? It's true! Blue has had to be such a big boy in the last couple of weeks. I am working on helping one of my best friends train her new horse, and Blue is having to stand tied FOREVER, pony the silly horse whenn he freaks out, lead off, and most importantly he is staying 100% totally cool when said horse comes galloping by... Hmm no respect for other riders... ANYWAYS! We ended up not riding Monday, but Blue did so good Sunday I wanted to give him a break anyways.
BUT! we did, however, ride yesterday. Brandi brought her close contact and I rode in that while she still rode western on a different little mare. I learned Blue has a really nice canter. Blue and I did about 6 or 7 one minute canter sprints, and his stride is massive. :D I looove it. We're riding today too, actually in about an hour which means I need to get dressed. Bye!

P.S-- one of my boots' zippers broke. :( shoe repair store here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment