Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hey guys, I've been riding blue at LEAST 3 times a week this week. He's had about two weeks off due to some relatives of mine being in, and noone wanting to take me to the barn. >.> he will be at my house in a few days, hopefully... More on that subject later.

Im thinking about changing blue's bit. Possibly to a jointed kimberwicke, or a french link snaffle. He just absolutely DOES NOT respect the full cheek snaffle he's going in right now. I've been trying to stay very very light, with my hands, that way i'm not sawing with my hands all the time.. But right now im having to do about 15 small circles just so i sit the trot in that (insert horrible word here) western saddle. Hopefully i'll find an english saddle worth buying soon so i can get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment