Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ahh zehh Mosturr!

You like me french accent, no? Haha, first off let me appologize for n0t blogging regularly. :P Things have been... rough latley. I made the school softball team, and letmetellyou. it is so much freaking harder than little league. I enjoy the challenge, though. What I do not enjoy is only getting to ride my horse 2x a week. Wednesday and Sunday.

Speaking of that crazy Quarter Horse gone Thourghbred... I'll need some space for this post.. Last Wednesday (a week from today) I was schooling Le' Bleu on the flat, and he descided it was his day to be hot. >.> Joy. He spun and bronco bucked, resulting in a slipped saddle and a tumbled Josie. I was okay though, Blue however, was FREAKED OUT.. Long story short, he jumped a 4ft fence. He cleared it though! Hunter/jumper he we come. ANYWAYS goodnes i'm getting off track. He was has a very bad abscess type thing that has came up where the cut was. Another joy. >.> While I'm working on healing that, I'm also in the prosess of scrambling to get some tack together for the meantime. EVERY SINGLE PEICE OF TACK I OWN was broken that day. every single peice!! Rawr.

Well, this post is getting long, and i'm getting tired, SOOO cioa.

No comments:

Post a Comment