Friday, January 29, 2010

Wanted: Missing Shoe

Aloha! I was just thinking about yesterday, and relized that this is totally blog-worthy-material. So the weather men have been screaming all week that a gigantic snow storm is coming today, and they were right! We've already gotten about an inch or two and it's not supposed to start heavily snowing until tonight.
Anyways, I seized the oppertunity to ride while it was still above sub-zero. This is where my adventure starts...

So I get to the farm where Blue is currently living, and he is standing in ankle deep mud. I waddle over there in tennis shoes because I forgot my muck boots at the barn, and Blue descided to be a total butt-hole and just stand there eating. So I descided what-the-heck these are my old tennis shoes, I'll just get him and get out, no biggy. BIGGY. I sunk in half way up my lower leg, luckly I remembered to roll my jeans up, well I got stuck I managed to get loose... Minus a shoe. Blue started walking away, me there in my socks up to my lower legs in mud, trying to find a tennis shoe.. Underground.. All the while an EVIL mare trying to eat my jacket. I didnt find the shoe, I ruined the other one, now picture me. Stuck in mud, in my socks, waddeling after Blueford. Funny sight? I think so. My mom got some pictures I'll post later.

On the bright side, Blue was totally in sinc with me. [ps I rode in my moms socks that she took off for me xD] Totally dangerous. Oh well, i'll post the pics and a little more about the riding seperatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment